Infolinks

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why YU Travel?

I was once inspired by a girlfriend – “the money you earned from working is not just the money you spend for your day to day living. You work hard and harder so at the end of the day you will give yourself some treat.” It kicked in which made me decide that I will give myself the treat of first-hand experience of sceneries seen through still pictures which I have been enjoying to look at and study as a photo enthusiast too. Every part of its frame, vibrant colours, the hue, and its magnificence caught my very eye like a magic brush painting them in very intricate details with each strokes of life. Those scenic captured eagerly relaxing your mind and spirit just by a sense is more than meets the eye, thus, encouraged me to tour them and capture their beauty as well.
I have gone to numerous places which led me in writing my coffee table magazine focused on places I’ve travelled. And yes, the gift I have for myself is indeed travelling. I love the nature and its master piece. I love everything this world has to offer. So I dare myself with adventures too.
All these travel that I will be doing I will let you experience it with me. I will try to come up with articles that you can get tips from. Tips may start from where to go, what to ride, what food to eat, a must see, a must do, and the likes. I would love to hear your questions, suggestions, comments, follows, and likes.
On the next travel post, I will write about Bolinao, Pangasinan.

No comments: