Infolinks

Friday, May 16, 2014

Where the Movie - THE BEACH was Shot...

I never thought I was able to step in to one of Leonardo di Carpio's movie - The Beach.

The Beach movie was a film of Danny Boyle which is an adventure drama based from Alex Garland's book with the same title. The book came out in 1996 while the movie was shown in cinemas in 2000. 

We went to Phuket and this is one on our To-Go list last October 2012. We joined a group tourists which toured Mayabay and swam in its clear waters where Leonardo Di Carpio swam too.

Vannie and Ronnie were my travel mates on this Ko Phi Phi Island.

Maya Bay View from our speedboat.

tour and was pretty much enjoyed a quick tour of the area. I just browse my Facebook account and found this picture in my Instagram link which I forgot my log on credentials so I'm trying to retrieve as much picture as I can and share them with you guys.

Tip:

When your boat docked at Mayabay; enjoy, swim, take as much photos, run along the shore, and swim more. Why because you'll never gonna stay there for long if you have joined a tour group.


I will give you more details on my Phuket tour at some other time. I will try to show our tour package as well so you will be have an idea of the whole tour.

No comments: