Infolinks

Monday, September 1, 2014

LAZY BOYZ'S TIP - FOLDING SHIRT IN 2 SECONDS

Some LAZY BOYZ’S tips I saw posted online which I think will help most of those who travels a lot. This will make your packing faster and I think geometrically helpful. This is really new and AWESOME and I hope you’ll like what I’m sharing this time.



Below are the steps:
  1. Set an imaginary horizontal line in the mid part of your shirt and a vertical line on the other mid shoulder side.
  2. Set intersection as your A and the Top part is your B then Lower part is C.
  3. Pinch A then Pinch B.
  4. Move B over to C.
  5. Uncross your arms at a certain speed. 
  6. Complete the folding.
This is an easy travel folding tips specially when you are hurrying to catch a plane or a bus or a schedule.

Enjoy watching!

Check DaveHax.com for more of this video.

No comments: